Comptoir de Granite au Sommet delivers gorgeous aesthetics in kitchens and bathrooms and produces other good qualities. However, there are some potential weaknesses to stay in mind as you think about granite countertops for your home decor.
Features of Granite Countertops
It features a rich beauty that few other countertop materials can match. It’s a natural product with a timeless aura and appeal. Granite countertops take a high-quality kitchen to a subsequent level visually and sometimes become the center-piece of the space.
Granite may be a tough substance and isn’t vulnerable to scratches. While not ideal to figure on because it’ll dull knife blades, it’ll take regular wear and tear alright. Granite resists heat too, so its use near a variety or cooktop is right.
Additional Boon of Granite Countertops
For your kitchen or bathroom, the granite countertop is ideal. This 100% natural stone offers an unparalleled lifespan. Granite au Sommet provides a good selection of fantastic quality granite slices, i.e., polished, resin, and sealer of granite, quartzite, dolomite for your kitchen counter, and toilet vanity projects at a superb value for money. We have a spread of lovely, premium quality full-size slices available. Granite may be a natural rock material, non-porous and waterproof.
There are color variations on the slices of an equivalent block, of an equivalent batch. Granite provides you a wide range of exotic granites, quartzite, and dolomite from Brazil, India, Turkey, Norway, Italy, etc. It also offers you Sensa by Cosentino granites, premium natural granites that don’t require any maintenance. Sensa by Cosentino features a revolutionary protective treatment, guaranteed for ten years, which ensures high resistance to stains.
Why Granite Counter Tops Only?
Because of its nature and hardness, granite is the ideal material for countertops, kitchen islands, and the kitchen. It’s insensitive to heat, scratches, and grease stains, therefore easy to take care of.
- Laser measurement, cutting, and installation of your granite kitchen countertop shape your kitchen counter.
- Taking measures, laser kitchen countertop granite on-site once the kitchen is fitted and, if necessary, removing the counter of the kitchen exists.
Various Uses in Application-Based Purpose
- Numerical control manufacturing uses specialized tools for quality joints (Z30, suction cup, Integra adhesive, steel blade, manual polishing, note that it’s impossible to possess an invisible joint).
- Delivery and installation of the new counter in the kitchen with granite, including gluing the sink.
- Granite countertops are available with options of cutouts, finishes, and thicknesses. Granite au Sommet offers matte, antique, and leather finishes, which are in great demand.
There is a decided advantage here to quartz over granite, though both materials are very durable. Granite may be a relatively porous stone that needs sealing upon installation, then periodic sealing on an ongoing basis. And granite slabs may have inherent flaws that make them susceptible to cracking. Quartz, on the opposite hand, doesn’t require sealing, because of the resins utilized in the fabrication of the slabs; and therefore, the material is uniform throughout, which suggests it rarely cracks.
The resins in quartz countertops make them considerably more immune to staining than granite. By some reports, quartz is additionally less vulnerable to harboring bacteria, again because of the resins that make the surface less porous.